Green to Clean Pool Service
Imperial Pools & Design is here to do the dirty work and change the condition of your green pool back to a crystal clear oasis. Green pools can cause health hazards for swimmers and residents by harboring bacteria.
If you notice signs of green algae forming in you swimming pool then you should contact us as soon as possible.
Here is our process:
- Net or vacuum as much organic matter as possible from the bottom of the pool. (even if you can’t see the bottom)
- Brush all walls to break algae loose from the walls.
- Shock pool at a rate of 4 gallons of liquid chlorine per 10,000 gallons of pool water with the pump running.
- Add 1/4 gallon of muriatic acid per 10,000 gallons of pool water by pouring around the perimeter of the pool.
- Spray RevivePRO® (32oz per 10,000 gallons) over the surface of the pool. Then set pool timer to turn off in 4 hours.
- Adjust timer to keep the pump off while treating with RevivePRO. If the pump turns on RevivePRO could be delayed.
- Return to pool in 24 hours and vacuum debris to waste.
- Balance pool after treatment, according to EZPoolPRO®/PepperPRO® directions for use.